REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF FullCall SERVICE
1. These Regulations define the conditions for the provision of electronic services called FullCall.
including, in particular, the rights and obligations of the registered FullCall Users.
2. Whenever these Regulations refer to:
a. Operator – it should be understood as a company operating under the name of RES Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (address: Łabędzka 47, 44-121 Gliwice), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000302798, holding NIP (tax ID): 9691525536 and REGON (business ID): 240943365 , with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00.
b. Website – it should be understood as FullCall website operating at https://FullCall.com, maintained by the Operator, under the conditions specified in these Regulations, as well as tools made available through it for the provision of the Services, including a widget used to communicate with the Visitor.
c. User – it should be understood as the Account Owner or another person with full legal capacity who has been authorized by the Account Owner to use the Account.
d. Login – it should be understood as an individual e-mail address which is a unique identifier of the User on the Website.
e. Password – it should be understood as a string of at least 8 characters, specified by the User and assigned to the User. The Password is required to log into the Website by the User.
f. Account – it should be understood as a set of services provided by the Website along with the User’s individual settings, thanks to which the User may use the Website, as well as other Services.
g. Visitors – a person contacting the User through tools made available to the User by the Operator as part of the Services.
h. Trial Period – it should be understood as the period of the next 14 (fourteen) days indicated by the Operator, in which the operation of the Account is made available to the User free of charge.
i. Subscription Period – it should be understood as the period of operation of the Account for which the Subscription Fee has been paid.
j. Subscription Fee – it should be understood as the total monthly fee for having the Account in the amount specified in the Subscription Plan.
k. Subscription Plan – it should be understood as the Account option selected from the ones available at https://FullCall.com/prices.
l. Improvement of Account Parameters – it should be understood as an increase in the selected Account Parameters made at the request of the Account Administrator.
m. Pricelist – it should be understood as an offer that compares the possibilities and prices of the Subscription Plans of the Website. Available at: https://FullCall.com/prices.
n. Registration – it should be understood as a single activity consisting in setting up the Account by the User, made using the registration form provided by the Operator on one of the pages of the Website.
o. Report – it should be understood as a list of data collected on the Website according to the parameters specified by the User or the Website, created as part of the Website’s operation.
p. Services (Service) – it should be understood as a Service or Services provided by the Operator on the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations.
q. Account Owner – it should be understood as a person with full legal capacity who, by accepting the Regulations, has set up the Account on the Website and has gained access to the Services. The Account Owner may also be a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal capacity, for which the Account has been set up by persons authorized to represent that legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, for and on behalf of such entity.
r. Website – the User’s website through which the User enables the Visitors to contact the User using tools provided to the User by the Operator as part of the Services provided.
s. Account Administrator – it should be understood as a User who has rights to administer the Account. By default, the Account Administrator is the Account Owner, but it may grant the rights of the Account Administrator to other Users.
t. Account Settings Panel – it should be understood as the subpage of the Website at https://app.FullCall.com/dashboard, where the Account Administrator can edit the Account settings after logging in to the Account at https://app.FullCall.com/login.
u. Agreement – it should be understood as an agreement for the provision of electronic services concluded between the User and the Operator upon the acceptance of the Regulations by the User, with the content corresponding to the Regulations.
v. Regulations – it should be understood as these Regulations.
1. The Regulations define the rules of using the Website and the Services offered by the Operator, as well as the scope of the rights and obligations of the Operator and the User.
2. The owner of the Website and the entity providing the Services indicated in the Regulations is the Operator.
3. With the use of the Website and on the rules indicated in the Regulations, the Operator provides the Service consisting of:
a. enabling internet audio, audio-visual, text and e-mail connections (using e-mail forms) between the Website Visitors and the User through an individually generated script integrating the selected Website with the external REST API which, when used in the Website code, results in the addition of a widget enabling the above-mentioned connections;
b. enabling the personalization of a widget by the User and providing REST API with a widget,
c. current and historical monitoring of the activity of the Website Visitors, including statistics of their visits, behaviour related to a widget, connections and connection attempts;
d. creating the Visitor profiles according to the parameters indicated by the User and providing statistical data and activity reports.
4. Access to the Account and the Services offered by the Website is granted only to the Users who have registered the Account in the manner specified in the Regulations or have been granted access to the Account assigned by the Account Administrator.
5. The condition for using the Website and the Services provided by the Operator is that the User reads the Regulations and gives its consent to the conditions set out in the Regulations.
6. The Operator reserves the right to limit access to the selected Services offered via the Website for the Users who will not meet the conditions specified by the Operator. Reservations regarding the possibility of using the selected Services will be each time posted on the Website.
7. The Operator has the right to entrust the day-to-day operation of the Website to a third party, to which the User hereby agrees by accepting the Regulations.
8. Minimum technical requirements for the computer system the User wants to use when using the Website:
a. 2000 MHz processor,
b. RAM memory: 4096 MB,
c. Internet connection,
e. Microphone and camera compatible with the device,
f. At least one active e-mail account,
g. At least one active mobile phone number (for receiving SMS messages).
10. The Operator declares that it provides the Service using an application that is located in the AWS Amazon cloud and is secured in accordance with all telecommunications standards. Both the application and all data stored in it are secured with A+ grade 256-bit SSL protocol.
11. The Operator will make every effort to ensure that data transmission via the Internet as part of the use of the Services is secure, i.e. that the provided information is sent on a confidential basis, in whole and complete.
12. The Operator is not responsible for technical problems or technical limitations in the computer hardware used by the User, which prevent the User from using the Website and the Services offered through it.
13. The Operator is not responsible for the content of conversations and messages between the Users and the Visitors made through the Services provided by the Operator. The operator is also not responsible for the actions of third parties who have gained access to the above-mentioned content.
ACCOUNT REGISTRATION WITHIN THE SERVICE
1. The Operator informs that access to the Services is possible after registering the Account on the Website, and thus leaving the User’s personal data on the Website, in the manner described in the Regulations, as well as after meeting other conditions specified in the Regulations, including (excluding Trial Period) after paying for the Subscription Plan selected by the User.
2. Registration of the User on the Website, and thus creating the Account, takes place by filling in the registration form available on one of the Website pages, after filling in the appropriate fields of the form and pressing the “Register” button by the User.
3. Filling in the registration form requires the User to provide at least the following data:
a. Name and Last name or Company’s Name
b. User’s e-mail address;
c. User’s telephone number;
d. Company’s website address
e. Access passwords for the User (Password).
4. The Operator reserves the right to extend the registration form with additional fields, the completion of which will be voluntary.
5. After activating the Account, the User may use the Website to a limited extent, free of charge for a specified Trial Period. After its expiry, in order to continue using the Account, the Account Administrator must pay for the Subscription Plan of its choice. In special cases, at the User’s request, the Operator may agree an individual Subscription Plan with the User.
6. After the end of the Trial Period, the User has the right to use the Subscription Period provided that the Subscription Fee is paid in advance for the Subscription Period. For this purpose, the User is obliged to choose the Subscription Plan for its Account, complete registration and additionally provide:
a. in the case of a natural person – forenames and surname; permanent residence address; correspondence address, if different from the residence address;
b. in the case of a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law has granted legal personality – business name; NIP (tax ID); registered office address; correspondence address, if different from the registered office address.
7. From the moment the Operator records the payment, the Operator will make a VAT invoice available in the Account Settings Panel or send it to the e-mail address provided as the correspondence address for a given Account within 3 working days. By accepting the Regulations, the Account Owner agrees to receive VAT invoices electronically, in the manner described in the previous sentence.
8. Before the end of the paid Subscription Period, the User, if it wants to continue using the Service, is obliged to pay the Subscription Fee in advance for the next Subscription Period. Payment of the Subscription Fee on time will start a new Subscription Period.
9. Failure to pay the Subscription Fee in advance for the next Subscription Period will result in the automatic blocking of the User’s access to the Account after the end of the paid Subscription Period. If the User makes the payment of the Subscription Fee within 14 days from the date of blocking the User’s access to the Account, this access will be immediately unblocked. The ineffective expiry of the 14-day period counted from the date of blocking the User’s access to the Account will result in the automatic deletion of the Account and termination of the Agreement. The date of payment is the date of crediting the Operator’s bank account.
10. The Agreement is terminated on the day of the end of the Subscription Period, subject to item 9 above. In the event that the User submits a declaration of termination of the Agreement before the end of the Subscription Period, the User may use the Account and the Services until the end of the paid Subscription Period, but is not entitled to a refund of the paid Subscription Fee.
11. When registering, the User is obliged to provide truthful, accurate and up-to-date data that is not misleading and does not infringe the rights of third parties. Moreover, the User is responsible for maintaining the proper confidentiality of its Password.
12. The User is solely responsible for the content of data provided by it. The Operator informs that any content sent or any orders placed by third parties identifying themselves with the User’s Login and User’s Password will be assigned to the User.
13. The User may obtain access to the User’s Account and use the Services provided by the Operator via the Website after logging in to the Website by the User with the use of the correct Login and Password.
14. The Operator reserves the right to block the User’s access to the Services during the Trial Period, if:
a. the Operator has justified doubts that the User has activated the Account once again, after deleting its Account due to the expiry of the Trial Period;
b. it is demonstrated that the User used the Account and the Services in breach of the provisions of the Regulations.
RULES OF USING THE WEBSITE
1. The Operator reserves the right to modify the technical method of providing the Services, according to the scope and conditions resulting from the rights held, as well as according to the technical possibilities.
2. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and in connection with the Services provided, the Operator takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the Services provided.
3. The Operator, when performing the Service for the User, does not guarantee the implementation of all audio, audio-visual, text, e-mail connections in the event of the improper performance of the Agreement by the User or technical problems that arose for reasons not attributable to the Operator (e.g. technical problems on the part of the Visitor, on the Site or at the internet service provider).
4. The Operator reserves the right to change or modify the Services, in particular to update them and to modify or replace the hardware and software used to provide the Services, provided that it does not adversely affect the provision of the Services.
5. The User is obliged in particular to:
a. use the Website in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of inappropriate software or devices;
b. not to take actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information on the Website (in particular to the Visitors), taking IT or any other activities aimed at obtaining information not intended for the User;
c. use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland and the provisions of the Regulations;
d. not to provide or post on the Website any content prohibited by the provisions of applicable law;
e. use the Website in a way that is not inconvenient for other Users and the Operator, with respect for their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and all their rights;
f. use any content posted on the Website only for one’s own internal and personal use. Using the content in a different scope is allowed only on the basis of the express consent granted by the Operator; in the case of quoting or publishing data obtained in connection with the provision of the Service by the Operator, the User is obliged to provide the source of the obtained data in the suggested form each time: “*Source: https://FullCall.com”.
6. The Operator is not responsible for any infringement of the rights of third parties and causing any damage to third parties as a result of and in connection with the activities carried out by the User with the use of data collected by the User, in particular personal data in connection with the Services provided.
7. The Operator is not responsible in any way for the content obtained in the course of providing the Service to the User and any damage caused by them. In particular, the Operator is not responsible for the content provided by the Visitors as part of using the Services or comments left by the Visitors of the Website.
8. The operator takes no responsibility in accordance with the content of Articles 12 – 14 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
9. The Operator may terminate the Agreement, block the User’s access to the Website or limit the User’s access to some or all of the Website’s resources or Services offered by the Operator, with immediate effect, if the Operator has reasonable suspicion or has obtained information about the User’s breach of the Regulations, in particular, when the User:
a. has provided, during the Registration on the Website, data that is untrue, inaccurate or out of date, misleading or infringing the rights of third parties;
b. commits infringement of personal rights through the Website, in particular the personal rights of other Users;
c. gets involved in other behaviours that will be considered by the Operator as reprehensible, inconsistent with applicable law or general principles of using the Internet, contrary to the goals of creating the Website or detrimental to the Operator’s good name.
10. The Operator may terminate the Agreement with the User with immediate effect, at any time, without specifying the reason and without any notice periods. In such a case, the right to the Service expires immediately, and the Operator refunds the User a part of the Subscription Fee corresponding to the period by which the Agreement has been shortened due to its termination by the Operator.
11. The User who has been deprived of the right to use the Website may not re-register without the prior consent of the Operator.
12. The Account Owner may, at any time when the Website is available, request deletion of the Account, in which case all information on the Website related to the User Account will also be deleted. By deleting the Account, the User waives any further use of any Services paid for on the Website. If the Account is deleted at the request of the User, the User is not entitled to a refund of the Subscription Fees for the unused period.
13. The Operator also allows the possibility of establishing cooperation with the User by concluding a separate agreement for the provision of the Services. In accordance with the provisions of the agreement, signing the agreement means the acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
1. The use of individual Services provided by the Operator as part of the Website is payable, except for the Trial Period and a free account called “Freemium – free package 0 USD”.
2. Detailed information on the amount of the Subscription Fees and the parameters of individual Subscription Plans can be found in the Pricelist at https://FullCall.com/prices. All amounts given in the Pricelist are net amounts to which the Operator will add tax on goods and services in accordance with applicable law.
3. The Subscription Fees are paid in advance for subsequent Subscription Periods, unless a separate cooperation agreement concluded between the Operator and the User introduces a different payment mode.
4. The day of the month which will be the day of the beginning of the Subscription Period is determined on the day on which the first payment is credited. The Subscription Period ends on the date that corresponds to the initial day on which the Subscription Period began, and if there was no such day in the following month – on the last day of a given month.
5. The Subscription Fee is:
a. Fee for the selected Subscription Plan,
b. Fees for the additional number of connections or minutes to be used, ordered additionally by the Account Owner,
c. Fees for other functions described on the website https://FullCall.com/prices, additionally ordered by the Account Owner.
6. The Improvement of Account Parameters may be made at any time and is deemed valid upon the payment of additional fees in the amount specified in the Account Settings Panel and presented to the Account Administrator. The additional fee is calculated as the monthly price of the Improvement of Account Parameters reduced proportionally by the number of days elapsed since the beginning of the current Subscription Period.
7. The improvement of Account Parameters, referred to in above, is made by the Account Administrator in the Account Settings Panel and may be revoked by it at any time.
8. The Subscription Fee may only be paid by a debit or credit card.
9. By paying the Subscription Fee, the User also agrees to automatically debit its credit card or bank account for all fees due in a given Subscription Period. At the same time, the User agrees to the Operator’s use of external intermediaries in the payment process, as well as the disclosure of transaction data to them.
10. The Subscription Fee for each subsequent Subscription Period will be charged automatically until the Account Owner notifies about its intention to cancel the Service. Such a resignation should be sent to the following e-mail address: support@FullCall.com no later than 7 days before the beginning of the new Subscription Period.
11. The Account Administrator in the Account Settings Panel has access to information on how to pay the Subscription Fee.
12. The Account Administrator may request the Website to change the Subscription Plan. A change in the Subscription Plan is effective from the moment the Account Administrator pays the fee for activating the selected Subscription Plan, reduced proportionally by the number of days that have passed since the beginning of the current Subscription Period. The amount of the fee will be presented to the Account Administrator in the Account Settings Panel. If the new Subscription Plan is cheaper than the old one, the change will only apply from the next Subscription Period following the Subscription Period in which such a change was reported.
13. Any changes to the pricelist of the Subscription Fee will be announced on the website https://FullCall.com/prices and will be binding upon the Account Owner only from the next Subscription Period. The Account Owner, if it does not accept the new price list, may resign from using the Website before the beginning of the new Subscription Period in which the new price list will apply.
1. The Operator is entitled to a temporary break in the operation of the Website and the Services it provides for technical reasons.
2. The Operator will make every effort to ensure that technical breaks take place at night and last as short as possible.
3. In the event of a technical break lasting more than 24 hours, the Account Owner has the right to extend the validity of the Subscription Period during which the technical break took place, for as many days as the technical break lasted.
4. The Operator is not responsible towards the Users for non-performance or improper performance of the Services for reasons attributable to the User or third parties (including telecommunications network operators) or due to force majeure.
2. The Operator stores cookies on the User’s terminal equipment and then gains access to the information contained therein for the purposes of: analysing and improving the quality of the Services, statistical and marketing purposes and ensuring the proper operation of the Website, in particular maintaining the session after logging in and recognizing the User at the next session.
3. The Operator informs the Users that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it is not possible to store cookies on the User’s terminal equipment.
4. The Operator indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Operator, through: appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system used by the User.
5. The following links provide information on how to delete cookies in the most popular web browsers:
a. Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox,
b. Opera: https://blogs.opera.com/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/,
c. Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09,
d.Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en .
6. The Operator also informs the Users that a change in the configuration of the web browser which prevents or restricts the storage of cookies on the User’s terminal equipment may limit the functionality of the Services. The deletion of cookies during the provision of the Service may lead to similar effects. This may result in the inability to log into the Website or interruption of the session after logging in.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND MARKETING CONSENT
1. The acceptance of these Regulations and the use of the Services may involve the processing of the Users’ personal data.
2. The controller of the Users’ personal data is the Operator, i.e. RES Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gliwice (address: Łabędzka 47, 44-121 Gliwice), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS (National Court Register) number: 0000302798, holding NIP (tax ID): 9691525536 and REGON (business ID): 240943365 , with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00.
3. Personal data is processed by the Operator in order to implement the Regulations pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
4. The User’s personal data may also be used for the purposes other than those indicated in the previous item, after the User has given its separate consent for the processing of personal data for such purpose. If such consent is given, the User will have the right to withdraw it at any time.
5. By accepting the Regulations, the Account Owner agrees that the Operator presents its name, business name or logo in the Client’s portfolio.
6. The Operator processes the Users’ personal data to the extent necessary to use the Website and the Services, i.e. in particular: forenames and surname, e-mail address, permanent residence address, correspondence address, telephone number.
7. Personal data will be processed for the duration of the Agreement and up to 6 years from the date of the last bill or invoice issued for the provision of the Services.
8. The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude the Agreement for the provision of the Services and the delivery of the Services for the benefit of the Users.
9. The recipients of the Users’ personal data may be entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions and partners of the Operator with whom it cooperates in order to provide the Services for the benefit of the Users.
10. The Users have the right to request from the Operator access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
11. The Users’ personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making.
12. The Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
13. In connection with the processing of personal data, the Users have the rights specified in Article 7(3), Articles 15 – 22, Article 77 of the Regulation.
ENTRUSTING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The Account Owner, as the controller of the personal data of the Visitors with whom it or other Account Users communicate via the Website using the Account, entrusts to the Operator, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation, the processing of the Visitors’ personal data in order to enable the Operator to provide the Services on the rules set out in the Regulations.
2. The Operator undertakes to process personal data entrusted to it in accordance with this Agreement, the Regulation and other provisions of the commonly applicable law that protect the rights of data subjects.
3. The Operator declares that it applies security measures that meet the requirements of the Regulation.
4. The Account Owner authorizes the Operator to process the personal data of the Visitors in the following scope: forename, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, correspondence address. The Operator is entitled to transfer personal data entrusted by the Account Owner to recipients such as other Account Users.
5. The Operator is obliged to:
a. when processing the entrusted personal data, protect it by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures ensuring the adequate level of security corresponding to the risk related to the processing of personal data, referred to in Article 32 of the Regulation;
b. exercise due diligence in the processing of the entrusted personal data;
c. authorize all persons, who will process the entrusted data in order to implement this Agreement, to process personal data;
d. collect from persons authorized to process personal data declarations of confidentiality (referred to in Article 28(3)(b) of the Regulation) of the processed personal data, both during their employment by the Operator and after the termination of such employment;
e. after termination of the provision of processing services, delete the personal data processed and any existing copies thereof, unless the Union law or the law of a Member State requires the storage of personal data;
f. to the extent possible, taking into account the nature of processing and information available to the Operator, help the Account Owner to the extent necessary to fulfil the obligation to respond to the requests of the data subject and to fulfil the obligations set out in Articles 32 – 36 of the Regulation;
g. once a breach of personal data protection has been found, inform the Account Owner of this fact without undue delay.
6. The Account Owner, in accordance with Article 28(3)(h) of the Regulation, has the right to inspect whether the means used by the Operator when processing and securing the entrusted personal data meet the provisions of the Agreement. The Account Owner will exercise the right to carry out an inspection during the Operator’s working hours and with a minimum 7-day notice. The Operator undertakes to remove the deficiencies found during the inspection within the time limit indicated by the Account Owner, not shorter than 7 days.
7. The Operator provides the Account Owner with all information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations set out in Article 28 of the Regulation.
8. The Operator may entrust personal data covered by this Agreement for further processing to subcontractors only for the purpose of performing the Agreement, after prior notification of the Account Owner who has the right to object to further entrusting the processing of personal data. The subcontractor should meet the same guarantees and obligations that have been imposed on the Operator in these Regulations.
9. The transfer of the entrusted data to a third country may take place only upon a written instruction of the data Account Owner, unless such obligation is imposed on the Operator by EU law or the law of the Member State to which the Operator is subject. In this case, before processing begins, the Operator informs the Account Owner of this legal obligation, unless the law prohibits the provision of such information due to important public interest.
10. The Operator is responsible for disclosing or using personal data contrary to the content of the Regulations, and in particular for disclosing personal data entrusted to processing to unauthorized persons.
11. The Operator undertakes to immediately inform the Account Owner of any proceedings, in particular administrative or court proceedings, regarding the processing by the Operator of personal data specified in the Agreement, any administrative decision or ruling regarding the processing of such data addressed to the Operator, as well as of any planned, if known, or carried out controls and inspections regarding the processing of such personal data by the Operator.
12. Personal data is entrusted to the Operator for the duration of the provision of the Services. After the end of their provision, the User may make a copy of the entrusted personal data in the possession of the Operator. After the lapse of 14 days of the end of the Agreement, the Operator is entitled to remove personal data entrusted to it by the Account Owner, regardless of whether the User has made a copy thereof. The Operator will remove any and all personal data entrusted to it after the lapse of the above-mentioned time limit, unless it is obliged to continue to process it on the basis of the applicable provisions of law.
1. All complaints related to the provision of the Services by the Operator and questions regarding the use of the Website should be sent to the e-mail address: support@FullCall.com or to the correspondence address: RES Polska Sp. z o. o. ul. Łabędzka 47, 44-121 Gliwice, with the note “Complaint”.
2. A complaint should contain: forename and surname – in the case of a natural person, or business name – in the case of a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which the law grants legal personality, User’s login, its exact address of residence or registered office, or correspondence address, if it is different from the address of residence or registered office, and the e-mail address provided during the Registration, as well as the exact description and reason for the complaint.
3. Complaints resulting from failure to comply with the content of the Regulations will not be considered by the Operator.
4. The Operator considers a complaint within 7 working days from the date of its receipt and informs the User immediately, by e-mail, of the manner of its consideration. In a situation where the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, the Operator asks the person submitting the complaint to supplement it, before considering the complaint. The time of providing additional explanations by the User extends the period of considering the complaint accordingly.
5. Consideration of a complaint by the Operator is final.
6. Any other notifications, comments and questions regarding the functioning of the Website may be sent by e-mail to the following address: support@FullCall.com.
1. The Operator declares that it will exercise special care to provide the Users with a high level of security in the scope of the use of the Website. Any events affecting the security of information transmission, including the suspicion of sharing files containing viruses and other files of a similar nature, should be reported to the Operator at the following address: support@FullCall.com.
2. The Operator informs the User and the User agrees that all notifications, information or other messages from the Operator related to the provision of the Services will be sent by e-mail to the User’s e-mail address indicated in the registration form, via the Account Settings Panel, or to the contact telephone number provided by the Account Administrator.
3. The Operator reserves the right to transfer some or all of the rights and obligations under the Regulations to a third party or to conclude subcontracting agreements with them, to which the User has consented by being bound by the Regulations. The User may not assign or waive the rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations without the written consent of the Operator.
4. The Website Users may gain free access to the Regulations at any time via the link on the Website’s home page or by contacting the following address: support@FullCall.com.
5. The Operator reserves that the Website and the Operator’s graphic elements, Operator’s logos, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the content presented on the Website are the subject of the Operator’s exclusive rights.
6. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and other acts apply.
7. The Operator has the right to change the Regulations at any time. The User is bound by the new content of the Regulations in the event of consenting to its content. In the event that the User does not consent to the new content of the Regulations, the Agreement will be terminated on the last fully paid Subscription Period.